While everyone (including myself) is head over heels for neons, bright colors, and color blocking there is still something to be said for our two oldies but goodies, Black and White. Right now I am loving these simple understated outfits and accessories. They leave the playing field open for adding pops of color to make any outfit even more eye-catching!
1. This Old Navy Color-blocked Dress lends the perfect background for bright wedges or a fun, printed cardigan.
2. A Pair of Reading Glasses from Forever 21 are cheap and fun accessories and look great with bright pink lips!
3. This cute TopShop Bag would look perfect with just about any dress or skirt in the closet!
4. A beautiful and embellished TopShop Tank would look great with a pleated skirt or even boyfriend jeans.
5. Cute hand-drawn hearts on this Topshop Sweater would make any outfit much more charming!
6. Laser Cut Earrings from Forever 21 add detail without being too eye-catching.
7. Classic black and white polka dots on this Topshop Dress are just too endearing and that sweetheart neckline is over the top. I want this!
8. A Forever 21 Cuff adds sparkle to any simple white tee and jeans!
9. Shiny white Old Navy Flats are simple and chic with the tiniest bit of black detail.
10. This Wild Horses Scarf from Forever 21 adds vintage flair to cutoffs in the sumer, or a pencil skirt in the fall.
11. Color-blocked Shirt from TopShop is right on trend and oh-so pretty with a pair of dark wash jeans and bright heels!
12. An abstract print Dress from Forever 21 has visual interest and is just waiting for a bright belt!
13. Classic Kate Spade Oxford heels just add fun to any little black dress!