- That photo of me right there. There is the blogger in all her glory. No makeup, the same American Apparel hoodie for 3 days, and a meal consisting of cough drops and Smart water.
- The fact that I have to go to work today all germy and serve people coffee. Sorry for that extra side of sick, folks!
- Teen Mom. I don't know why I watch it but I feel like I am watching a train wreck of girls who make really bad choices and I just want to reach through the tv and shake them.
- The fact that my mother enjoys speaking loudly and saying really embarrassing things in very public, quiet situations.
- Stepping in dog poo, and not noticing.
- I don't even know who is in the Super Bowl, and I don't even care! Football is my napping show! Turn it on, and my eyes close!
- Sleeping all night with a cuddly puppy and a nice boyfriend. Our dog has worked his way into that little wedge right between our pillows. I love it.
- I actually managed to read a magazine yesterday. It his been months since I have had time to do that!
- Target for copying a pair of last years Dolce Vita sandals I wanted, and the fact that they are only $24. I hope those babies are comfy because they will be coming home with me!
- Rachel Ray show. I really wish I had her fake stage kitchen.
- Tazo Refresh Mint tea. It has been my saving grace the last few times I have been really sick or freezing. It is so tasty!- The fact that you can (and should) still enter this giveaway to win a pair of earrings from my favorite Etsy shop ever!
- For the Love of Blogs for giving away 10 spots of ad space for February and the fact that I would like to be one of the lucky ones!