Press


header-01

Sunday, February 6

Casual Sunday

Scarf- Forever 21, Sweater- Forever 21, Shirt- H&M, Jeans- Citizens of Humanity, Shoes- Converse

     Well, well, well... Don't you just love these really artsy photos? We can thank the boy for these. We got up, had bagels, took the dog to his vet appointment then scouted a really cool empty warehouse building to take some photos at when low and behold... the camera battery was still sitting on the counter at home. So today we have some low budget, iPhone photos where most of my head is cropped off. I promise you I brushed my hair today. 

Casual Sunday was all it was cracked up to be and more. We didn't do much of anything at all, but got enough accomplished to justify sitting on the couch to watch the Super Bowl all afternoon. We also found a house we might potentially like. It is in a different neighborhood then we have been looking in, but it looks like it has potential and a nice yard for Lewis to play in. 

As for the Super Bowl... everyone is wearing yellow, I am very confused as to which team is which, and I cant wait for Glee to come on. I did manage to eat a large amount of potato chips this afternoon, too. That is what you are supposed to do today, right?


ps- This giveaway is ending soon, and I really want you to win some gorgeous new earrings. So go sign up, ok!?


13 comments:

  1. Love a good pair of Chucks! They look great with this outfit. I'm so over the Super Bowl! Bring on Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know how you do your hair. Mine won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! I love the yellow comment, so true!!

    Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarf looks so great with your shirt! And Glee was so amazing tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is lovely! I do not live in America, so basically I'm not understanding everyone's posts today ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and love it. You have a new follower! I'm glad you had a relaxing Sunday. We did the same.

    Your outfit is so cute. The colors in the scarf really make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Gotta love the iPhone. I love the scarf and the stripes! It's a fun combo,

    XO, Katie
    Running on Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Just found your blog through FTLOB - it's awesome! You have great style, I love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl thanks for your sweet comments! I am following you right back because you are too cute... and I'm a sucker for dogs. ; ) BTW, as far as "comfy days" go, aren't converse the BEST!? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm glad you found me too because now I discovered your lovely style and blog as well. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those converse are from high school, old old old and still fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley