Press


header-01

Tuesday, February 15

Scenes from the Weekend

Friday I had a great lunch with my friend, Tiffany, at this great little sandwich shop called Jammin Bread. They make everything fresh that morning and have the most delicious sandwiches, quiches and soups and while it is a little on the pricey side... it is worth every penny. After lunch, Lewis and I laid down for a little nap and look at that little bed hog! Smack dab in the middle of my pillow under my covers! 

Saturday morning I went to the salon and got my hair done. Since my friend does my hair at her house mostly, it feels so relaxing to sit back and get my hair done with a Vanilla Soy Latte in one hand and a stack full of reading material in the other. I also found a new addiction... Dwell Magazine. I think I flipped through 6 or 7 magazines and it was glorious! 

Sunday was our Valentines Day. We walked around my favorite mall, South Coast Plaza, which is full of my favorite stores in the world and I got a brand new pair of Ted Baker boots. Leather, black, soft, long, slouchy... I love them so much, I pretty much might never take them off. Then we headed over to my favorite Italian restaurant, Maggiano's and filled up on delicious wine, caesar salad and pasta. Afterwards we even headed down to a little get together at a friends house and it was nice to get out and see friends we hadn't seen in awhile!

All in all I had a fabulous weekend and Monday was just the cherry on top when I came home on my lunch break (from a good day at work, too!) to take out the puppy and low and behold I had some lovely flowers waiting for me on my countertop. I feel really happy and blessed lately and I am so thankful for my little tiny family we have here. 

8 comments:

  1. SOMEBODY needs to visit me up in Santa Barbara stat so I can gossip to you about my new job, cooking for two, and how I'm going back to school earlier than planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like a great weekend! I love the puppy shot! So adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting your hair done is always relaxing! Sounds like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect weekend and a wonderful valentine's day. Weekends rarely involve, shopping, rest and quality time with the boyfriend, but when they do it is soooo nice!

    xoxo Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a wonderful weekend and Monday! You must have the best restaurants where you're from! Jammin Bread?! Sounds delicious!!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...Maggianos! And new boots! Great Valentine's Day. Looks like you had a fun and relaxing weekend. :)

    PS - Tell me next time you're in the area! We need to meet up for coffee and/or shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect weekend of blissful events! lewis is such a regal fella, look how he just claims his space that way, too cute!!!

    i'm an ex-hairstylist and know exactly what you mean about getting "treated" at the salon, nothing like it especially getting a head massage...so good.

    you two are adorable, what a good man sneaking in pretty flowers for his lady like that. cheers to a continued week of vibrant fun. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Maggiano's! They have lemon cookies that are just the yummiest treat!
    You and your man are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley