Press


header-01

Saturday, February 26

It Might or Might not be Snowing Today

Sweater- Forever 21, Button Up- Forever 21, Jeans- Target, Boots- Ted Baker, Necklace- Forever 21, Sunglasses- Kate Spade

     I have really been on a black and brown kick. It seems to be so easy to just put together. And remember that necklace? It is from this post. At the last minute my all dark outfit got to the better of me and I threw it on for a little pop of color. 
  
     We are pretty much staying in and working on watching our dvr today because, get this, it is supposed to snow in LA. Snow!! That just seems really ridiculous, but it is what they are saying! I don't even think I have snow appropriate clothes. It is kind of fitting that we are going to a hockey game tomorrow. I wonder if I can make a snow man? Probably not, were all on the watch for one little snowflake, but it is enough to stay inside with hot chocolate and reruns of 30 Rock!

     Just to remind you guys, we have a great line up of gals helping out and guest posting while I am in Las Vegas. They will be starting next Thursday and I am really excited to introduce you to some fun ladies! Oh, and I am working on getting a tutorial up for you guys soon!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'm not excited for your guest posts or jealous of your trip to Vegas!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun. i'd love to swap guest posts sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your necklace is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the necklace and the layering here. Genius!

    Oh, and my favorite restaurant out here (one of them, anyway) is Taleo. Such good Mexican food & margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, and the necklace adds the perfect pop of color!

    Can't wait for the tutorial!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in Vegas! I love your outfit. It definitely has a rocker vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that sweater and never know how to style it, it always looks so blah. Thanks for the inspiration!

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt and sweater combo!!
    Looking forward to meeting the gals doing the guest posts!
    Have fun in Vegas!!

    Mel
    Doctorly Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that outfit! looks so classicly chic!

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Just came across your blog through Bright Wishes!!! As soon as I saw you were from Southern Cali, I immediately wanted to read up! We just honeymooned there in July and I really want to move there! I am a Louisiana girl...two totally different places!

    Love your outfit and I can't believe it was supposed to snow!!! Did it? Cute blog and I'm your newest follower!

    Hope you check my blog out,
    Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! Your blog is adorable, I just stumbled across it!

    xo
    Kendra
     
    PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the necklaces and stripes and button up and boots!! so cute! :)
    I'm having a giveaway! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit but the necklace steal my attention!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley