Press


header-01

Tuesday, March 8

Back with a Dot.

Thats right. I am baaack! And with so, so much to do today! Not only is it my first day back, but it is also the Everybody, Everywear Polka dot challenge! So when I was packing I threw in this black long sleeve blouse with pink polka dots and wore it on Saturday night when we went to dinner and to a show.

I really dont know how to style this top, it is a see through shell so it makes it harder to dress up. I wore it with black jeans and my black boots and rolled up the sleeves. It also has these tassels I never know what to do with, so in a bow they went. I am not crazy about that part but it worked for the time being. Oh, and do you love the super orangey bathroom shots? Thats because boyfriend was working, and busy, and this is how outfit photos happened on vacation! Don't be too disappointed, we will be back to our regular scheduled programming soon!

Today is also Starbucks 40th Anniversary. Every Starbucks will be having some sort of fun stuff going on today (which is why I gotta get going and get to work stat!) and we are also launching the new logo. I was at work until about 1 am yesterday putting out all of our new retail, and I will say, it is really really cute!
    
Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

18 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled this top! It looks great with the sleeves rolled up a little. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your polka dot popped right off the EBEW page - I love it! I also understand how frustrating styling a shell can be, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any top with a bow! This one is no different.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at EBEW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bow! And the dots!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was actually looking at the tie/bow and feeling very impressed and inspired, because i never know what to do with those, either, but this looks great!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this top. Very flattering, and I like that you rolled up the sleeves a little bit. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Welcome back, it was fun reading all the guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable top! Polka dots are so fun:-) Oooh, new Sbucks logo. I forgot! I'll be seeing it soon aka I'm addicted. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh. You just made me have horrible flashbacks of setting up retail and working late for big launches. Eek! Memories. Not all bad though. ; ) Hope the day went smoothly for you and your store! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes... I worked from 4 pm to 1 am setting up new retail and building new signage and the window clings....grr...I can't stand those!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls for liking this top, I was really hating it on but maybe, just maybe, it does look alright! I think next time, with a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this!

    I need to find polka dots that suit me. I feel like I fail every time I wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You ROCK those dots Girl! :) This top is actually very similar to the one I was wearing! :D Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEW!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the top, very cute!! And the bow is adorable!

    I like how you styled it with all black.

    I think it would also be cute under a brightly colored cardigan or with jeans or a skirt. Pretty much with anything b/c it's a great versatile piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the bow/tie! It would look great under a cardigan or sweater too!
    http://www.dlynne16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley