Press


header-01

Tuesday, March 1

Held for Ransom

     Ladies (and Gents, although I don't know if there are any of you, except for boyfriend) I have something to tell you. My outfit post, is currently locked in a car in Orange County being held for ransom. Or dinner. Or actually we just left the camera in Geoff's car and forgot to take it out again! Sorry. This might prove to be  problem seeing as we are leaving this week. Never fear, just know I didnt wander around the past few days nakkie and those photos will surface one day... But instead I have some lovely treats from last week on Instagram (it is my most favorite ap, and we should be friends! im_hayley!).

Remember how chilly and rainy I said it was? Well my cure for that is grillied sammies and this Roasted Tomato and Basil soup I got from Fresh & Easy with some freshly grated Cheddar Cheese and a healthy dose of Black Pepper on top. YUM.

And to kill the rainy day blues... cuddling on the couch with a silly (and huge!) puppy and working on watching all those episodes of House and Real Houswives that have been piling up!

So while all you pretties were watching the Oscars (Cate Blanchett! Be still my Heart!) I was with this guy and his whole family at a Anaheim Ducks vs. Colorado Avalanche game. I never knew how physical hockey was. And not by skating. I mean by actually standing there and punching eachother in the face until someone falls down. It was intense. And really, really cold in there! But fun!

OH! And this was the guy (with his other 4 matching friends) in front of us. We always, always, seem to sit by the rowdy bunch! Nice hair, dude!

View from our seats. Ducks won and the whole family (except us) were rooting for Colorado. So sad for them!

And lots of coffee. I am wondering... What is everyones favorite drink to get at Starbucks? I have two... a Double shot of Espresso over ice with 1 Splenda and a splash of Soy milk or a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Soy. Any questions? Ask away, you have an internet barista at your fingertips!

P.S.- If it looks like I unfollowed you, I didn't. I follow some blogs here, and some via Bloglovin! Just getting organized! So I still <3 ya!

8 comments:

  1. That guy's hair is really weird ha! Your puppy is so adorable x

    Bows and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cutie!
    Love that last picture of you.
    I love the fighting in Hockey! Makes it sorta fun to watch. :]

    My favorite starbucks drink is either a caramel machiatto or raspberry latte.
    mm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh starbucks chai is soooo yummy!! try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute series of pictures! Sometimes I feel like all I take are outfit pictures now... and I am tired of my camera otherwise so I have no pictures of "life"!

    Cute blog :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy is literally the cutest puppy I've every seen with the exception of my puppy :) - What kind is he, I am really considering getting whatever breed he is whenever I can get another dog because he is so cute and looks like a cuddle bug :)

    I love going to hockey games - mostly because of the fights haha, it makes it entertaining.

    ANNND my favorite thing is a soy chai tea latte or a tazo passion fruit iced tea, although I am also a coffee lover.

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love just a plain old tall coffee with skim and 1 sugar in the raw during the Winter months. During the warmer months I like a grande iced coffee sweetened with 2 sugar in the raws and half and half. BUT, I have to have something everyday. A major coffee lover indeed! Even coffee ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Peppermint Mocha or Skinny Vanilla latte kinda girl. They never fail to make my days much brighter.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley