Press


header-01

Wednesday, May 25

Links I'm Loving!

I thought this would be a fun new feature to do weekly or bi-weekly with links to all the lovely things I am loving around the internet. What do you think? Have any great links to share?

I would love to win this photo shoot and have a nice family photo with the boy and pup!

Contemplating buying this gorgeous chevron print duvet cover and switching up the look in our room. 

One of the most stylish rainy day outfits i have veer seen. I adore her style.

Cake pops are the new cupcake and these NYC inspired cake pops are adorable, and look oh-so delicious!

Her blog and her new etsy shop are full of inspiration; like this colorful, dainty jewelry.

A new way to get my daily dose of Anthropologie? Yes, please!

Thinking of escaping for a weekend and renting a home in an exotic place via this amazing website

A great DIY to take your blah umbrella tot he next level.

Hands down the cutest and most creative way to announce a pregnancy!

Flattering, well made, and gorgeous swimsuits for all sizes and shapes... finally! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm currently duvet shopping, and that chevron one is amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thinking about getting it in grey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley