Press


header-01

Wednesday, June 22

Sponsor in July

I am pleased to announce that I am now accepting sponsors for July!

Since I have noticed my blog growing by leaps and bounds over the past few months I want to give a little treat to you guys who come and visit every single day!

We have a few great Sponsors lined up for July and if you have a blog, shop, store, company, anything... I would love to have any of you be a part of it! 

I am going to discount my Small Ads for the month to $4 each in celebration of 4th of July! If you want to take me up on this offer send me an e-mail at hlynnedwards@gmail.com and just mention the special pricing. I will also honor the price for multiple months if you choose to buy it all now. 

I also have two other sizes and other Sponsor options so just head over here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley