Press


header-01

Monday, July 18

Sprinkled in Confetti

Dress- Forever 21
Wedges- Payless
Jewelry- H&M (Bracelet), Anthropologie (Necklace)

     Something about this dress just really makes me want to leave my hair and accessories simple as pie. That, and the scorching hot weather. Some summer days it is a little too hot to hold a 300 degree curler to my head! Not to mention, it kinda feels like I am wearing a fancy robe. No pulling or tugging all day, just one long zipper and I am done. And who doesn't want to run errands in a robe? Well to be honest, I do see some questionable outfits from time to time at the grocery store, but if those people knew about the silky robe zipper dress it would be a whole 'nother story! I love the little graphic triangle print and the bold triangle cut out in the back. It is fitted and flattering and I cant wait to add tights and boots to it in the fall. Either that or maybe walk around throwing confetti in the air... because doesn't it look like I have been sprinkled in confetti?

12 comments:

  1. how totally cute! gotta love forever 21! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Have persued the F21 site but alas I don't think it's stocked here in London. Fingers crossed it'll come in though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is such a beautiful dress!!! If I partied, it'd totally be my party dress of choice. :D And your accessories ROCK!!!

    P.S. I LOVE the zipper! So comfy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable dress! I love this! And it looks so comfy and easy to wear. I think you made a good choice going simple with accessories, the dress really stands out :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eadaoin It is a few months old like 6 or 7! Try maybe the sale section if they have one on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah so cute! did you get this recently?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The back of that dress is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya Hayley! You and your blog are SO CUTE! I found you via EBEW, checking out other Yellow Wearers :) So glad that I found your blog! OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Natalie... Thank you!!! Glad you came by too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No joy I'm afraid, we have a big store opening here next week so I'm sure I can find something else to satisfy my F21 needs. Oh how I have missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same dress and just love it! Found you by way of ftlob and have enjoyed reading your blog.

    Feel free to stop by sometime and say hello
    astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley