Press


header-01

Thursday, February 16

Gingham Weekend

Gingham Button Up- Forever 21
Skinny Jeans- Divine Rights of Denim
Finley Loop Scarf- c/o Scarves.net
Brown Riding Boots- Payless
Sunglasses- Kate Spade
Grey Hobo Bag- Forever 21
Watch- Fossil
Bracelets- Forever 21, Gift, 31 Bits

     This is typical weekend wear around here lately. Every since I received this olive green scarf from Scarves.net I have pretty much been living in it! I throw it on to take the dog out for a walk on Friday evening, wear it running errands on Saturday and bundle up in it on Sunday mornings when we are drinking coffee and watching SNL. Yeah, were old. It should be called Sunday Morning Live in this household. Ha. Regardless, the olive green color mixes well with almost anything in my closet, and I love the knitted detail with the bold braid in the center. 

     If you are new to The Weekend File I just wanted to take a second and say hello! I have noticed so much traffic lately and I am so thankful you guys are enjoying my little blog so thanks for coming by day after day! Please leave a comment and introduce yourself or leave your blog address so I can come say hello in your space, too! 

32 comments:

  1. love love the scarf, excellent paring with the gingham!
    I did just stumble across your blog and at the risk of looking like a spammer, my url is http://takemeforatwirl.blogspot.com (hey you asked lol) happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did ask! thanks! I will for sure come check out your blog!!

      Delete
  2. Hayley, this is total weekend perfection. I adore your style, girly - you always look SO fab & adorable!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks gorgeous with your hair color!
    And I love that top too :)

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://www.lovelylittlethingsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Greetings fron the DR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Someone once posted that my style was "relatable" and that has really stuck with me. I am glad it is pieces you are able to find and wear too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simle yet lovely. Ive gone through your entire blog. Love the jeans
    Kemi at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I wear jeans an awful lot! Trying to switch it up a bit these days!

      Delete
  7. Hey lady! I've been following along for a little while now and enjoy your blog/style! Feel free to stop by my lil ol' blog, since you insisted, lol!

    http://www.fabuloulsyaverage.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Would love to check it out! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  8. aah, What a lovely outfit Hayley! I adore that pretty olive scarf :) it's perfect! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. that scarf really is fabulous!!!! great color and the way it sits is perfect too!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be living in that scarf too. It's awesome!
    Cute outfit!
    Cheers,
    Savannah Marie
    everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so darling! Love your gingham blouse and the scarf is such a pretty color.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope to run into you tonight at Madewell!

      Delete
  12. I love this look! It's so casual but chic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute outfit! you look so comfy and cute! Found your blog from follow friday on hollie takes notes. new follower! : ) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for coming over Katie!! And thanks for the sweet comments!

      Delete
  14. So comfy yet stylish. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your blog from participating in the Everybody, Everywear event this week and checking out everybody else's fun outfits! I love the scarf in this post...I love scarves and just started my search for the perfect cozy one like the one in this post. Thanks for sharing!

    Jess
    http://www.fancypants514.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you didn't notice it yet, I have a giveaway for the same scarf! Go enter!!

      Delete
  16. Such a cute casual look! I'm new here, so... HELLO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Newbie here :) Love your blog! And your green front door. :)

    therichstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this look, the pairings are perfection

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's official. I need to make myself more scarves, wear more gingham, and enjoy my weekends in THIS outfit! Pinned it and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit and the scarf, of course. So cute! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley