Press


header-01

Monday, March 5

Golden Hour

Blue & Red Polka Dot Blouse- H&M
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans- Mossimo at Target
Maroon Heels- Nordstrom
Rose Gold Watch- Fossil
Double Bauble Bracelet- c/o Derng
Necklaces- Edor Jewelry, Forever 21

     This past weekend we managed to find this empty parking structure at just the right time that the sun was setting and it resulted in some amazing photos. This top was a recent H&M find and I am so happy I took it home. I have already worn it a handful of different ways since I got it. I know it looks pretty basic with jeans, but with some high heels and gold jewelry I felt pretty polished. Speaking of, this lovely little Double Bauble Bracelet arrived from the darling Emily of Derng and I am just smitten with it. It is so fun to layer and if you haven't checked out her shop yet, you should! I kinda want something new each and every time I visit!

     Thanks everyone for entering the Stripedshirt.com giveaway as well! The winner is #47 Carrie. Congrats! Please email me soon to claim your prize!

13 comments:

  1. I am totally going to steal that top! ^^ It's super cute :) I love the light in these photos too :) hooray for empty pretty places! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were getting better at finding the right light, lately!

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures. The lightening is beautiful, and you look radiant and gorgeous. Love your entire look from head to toe. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh shannon you are too sweet! I saw this comment earlier today and it made me smile!

      Delete
  3. Love the top! The color and the print are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very comfy! I like the top and the pumps! :)

    <3
    Lei

    P.S. I'm hosting a book tour on my blog. You may want to join the giveaways. :) Amazon gift cards and a Kindle Fire are up for grabs. :) It's over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your top!! polka dots are my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good top and it was under $10!

      Delete
  7. You have such great style! I am loving polka dots, and your blouse is no exception!


    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. polka dots always make the day better. I love this top on you! Lookin' cute as usual girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the polka dots!!

    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley