Press


header-01

Friday, March 9

Insta Friday

Some new arm candy! The new Stella & Dot bracelet paired with a neon Forever 21 bauble! Perfect for a night out.

Love receiving online orders when everything is cute and fits! Hurray!

Lewis loves to hang on the couch on Saturday mornings and say "hi" to everyone walking by. Hi means barking his head off. But he sits there for hours!!

A Saturday afternoon outfit. I have been stashing these jeans in the closet for a week or two now and I am so glad I finally wore them. Love this look!

Had an impromptu afternoon at a rooftop bar in Laguna Beach just enjoying some adult beverages and the view! I could get used to this!!

My co-pilot. We decided it was too nice of a day to not share it with this guy! So we picked him up and took him down to the water as well! He loves chasing the seagulls!!

Spring was in the air. Gorgeous flowers everywhere and 80 degree weather! Yes, please!

Love him.

The two guys in my life. Not a bad weekend if you ask me!

Just a side note! We are in Vegas until Monday for the race so if you have left a comment or sent an email I haven't replied too I will get back to you as soon as we get home! You can still keep up with me on Twitter (imhayley) and Instagram (im_hayley) all weekend!
life rearranged

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bracelets in the first picture!! The views you have there in So Cal are just stunning. Love your little pup too. He reminds me of a dog I fostered last Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love most about this post:
    -the sailboat print
    -those pretty purple flowers
    -the & pillow on your couch.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inta's! I love Lewis, he is adorable!! Those flowers are gorgeous & I adore that last shot :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lewis is too sweet! Love!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bracelets and I really like the bright blue jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram is so fun! Great pictures!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue jeans. Oh to live near the beach! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have only been living here since January, but I try to make the effort to go to the beach as often as I can! Kinda a waste to not go see it!

      Delete
  9. Love your bracelets, and I love rooftop bars... especially in Laguna! Have a great weekend beautiful.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those purple flowers, and Lewis is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley