1. Floral Chiffon Blouse- From Old Navy, would look great with yellow skinny jeans.
2. Chelsea Crew Boliva Suede Bootie- Loving this LuLu's bootie to wear with nearly every skirt and pair of shorts in the spring!
3. Spotted Floral Bracelet- Adds a little color to your arm party!
4. Floral High-Low Sheer Skirt- My obsession with the high-low continues in a sweet floral fabric.
5. Avonlea Floral Dress- A favorite from Shop Sosie with sweet pleats on the bottom.
6. Polly Top by Goldie- Add some color and glamour for the night out! Pair this Topshop blouse with skinny dark jeans and a high, neutral colored heel.
7. A Night to Remember Heel- Add a ton of floral to a look in a small package with these Modcloth heels!
8. MOTO Floral Highwaist Hotpants- Turn your denim up a notch with a subtle print from Topshop.
9. Vibrant Floral Print Top- Put on with a blazer and some chunky necklaces for a night out.
10. Structured Stem Sparrow Bag- Orla Kiely can do no wrong when it comes to floral and leaf prints. A go to bag for the spring!
11. Blouse Party Top in Spring Floral- Love this structured Modcloth blouse. Would pair it with high waisted skirts or a wide leg jean for two completely different looks.
12. Smith's Rosebud Salve- Adds a little rose flavor to your day as well!
13. Cream Floral Fabric Flat- Springy flats would look so cute with a light colored dress and a vibrant cardigan.