Press


header-01

Friday, April 6

Life Lately

I feel like I have been so busy lately!! These snaps are from the past few weeks on my phone! If you have Instagram, follow me there at im_hayley.
Spotted these pretty planters all over the Irvine Spectrum and had a brilliant idea for a summery DIY!

Got some new goodies in the mail from my newest sponsor, Beachmint, that I just cant wait to share with you guys!

Boyfriend and I got dressed up and tried out an italian restaurant, Ecco, that had been on our radar for awhile and it was sooo delicious!

A tall soy latte gets workdays started just right!

I took a sneaky photo of this guy taking a nap on the couch! Who sleeps like that!?

Got to spend some time with my pretty momma while she came to visit for the weekend and we got our makeup done by my friend (and make-up artist) Rachel!

We spent a dreary Saturday morning wandering Balboa Island in the mist, shopped in the cute little stores, and had a delicious breakfast.

The Ferris Wheel at the Fun Zone looks so different at 10 am on a rainy day! I love this shot.

And finally, I had a day to recharge the batteries, get caught up on my reader, get laundry done and clean the house. All with my partner in crime, or course!

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway for a $30 shop credit for Socks4Life!

15 comments:

  1. Seem like you have a pretty good life. I think its wonderful when I see mothers and daughters together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, love the pooch :)
    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures. I'm loving those chevron planters. Looking forward to your DIY. Have a great weekend!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do something tall like those outside of our house! gotta find the right planter first!

      Delete
  4. Found you on InstaFriday!
    Your blog is great. My best friend lives in California with her boyfriend, too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevron stripes on this pot!! I smell a DIY!!!:-) And your dog is so adorable!! BTW, came to your blog via Hollie's #FF! I am your newest follower on GFC now!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Balboa Island! Please tell me you got a Balboa Bar!! I am a newbie to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! =) I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have, but it was like 9am! haha! I will be back for one soon!

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up with me! I have a link up every Friday so please come back :) Have a lovely week friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley