Press


header-01

Monday, May 14

Life Lately Linkup V.3

Last weekend my bestie, Rachel, and I headed up the coast to attend a friends wedding that she was also doing the hair and makeup for, in San Luis Obispo.
Even though we have been friends for years, we had never taken any kind of trip together so it was really fun. Lots of car sing a longs, stops at Starbucks, jokes and girl talk on the way up the coast!

We managed to stop at the famed Madonna Inn for some browsing around, shopping, and an impromptu bathroom photo shoot. 

One of my favorite places to go is up north. I just love the beach flowing alongside the entire stretch of highway and the beautiful clear skies and rolling hills to the right. It really makes me feel so blessed that I get to be living in California! 

Rachel did a beautiful job on the bride and bridesmaids (hopefully she will post on her blog about their looks and I can show you guys!) and we had a great time at the wedding. It was at a private house that you had to take a trolly up this long and winding road to get there and it was just on a hill in the middle of nowhere, in the prettiest of ways! There we are at the cocktail hour and as the night progressed with our friends Carrie and Jenn.

And honestly, having a photo booth at your wedding is a guarantee that your guests will have a good time. Just look how fun these photo are! This is literally my new favorite photo of us EVER!

Although, these are pretty good too! All in all we had a great girls weekend up in SLO!

I have some questions for you about Life Lately...

1. I am thinking of partnering up with Life on Leroy to make this linky even bigger, we would each post the code and your link would show up on both blogs. Would you be interested in that?

OR

2. Would you like this to be a blog hop? Where everyone ads a code to their blog so all of the posts are shown on each blog that links up?

For this week only, please link up your post in the comments below and include your ideas on what you want to see happen with Life Lately! 
Don't forget to take the button and post the code on the bottom of your post! 
I will make it my goal to stop by and comment on each and every entry.





Photobucket

I also linked up here:
bits of splendor monday

12 comments:

  1. I'm linking up this week for Life Lately!

    http://skinnyjeanschailatte.com/2012/05/life-lately-bites-chickies-sadness.html

    I like the idea of partnering up with Life on Leroy! I like the idea of a blog hop, but it can get a bit complicated when I pre-schedule my posts.

    Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm linking up here!: jtandthesea

    I like the first idea:) Agree with Kristin.
    Thanks for hosting!!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think thats what we are leaning towards too!!

      Delete
  3. Glad you guys had so much fun up here in SLO! Also glad that you got a chance to check out Woodstocks! Best place to just hang out and grab some pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little getaway. I love driving up the coast to SLO. I used to live there in college and it's always fun to go back. It's such a darling little town. Glad you had fun!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Wish we could have had just 1 extra day to explore!!

      Delete
  5. I like option #1 as well and I think the drive to and from San Luis was the most fun part! Although you got all the good pictures because I was the one behind the wheel!

    Linking up:
    http://www.primpinainteasy.com/2012/05/life-lately-wall-gardens.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you linked up. So glad to "find" you! :)
    Looks like such a fun weekend. And yes I agree, photo booths are a guaranteed good time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linking up!
    http://torigjohnson.blogspot.com/2012/05/healthy-mind-healthy-heart.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley