Press


header-01

Wednesday, January 1

14 in 2014

With the New Year quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to make a list of 14 things I want to do, see, or accomplish in the next year. Its always fun to look back on these lists and see what I was able to do! 

14 Things to Do in 2014

1. Spend the weekend in the Central Coast.
2. Have our 1 year anniversary dinner at the restaurant we were married at in San Francisco.
3. Be able to run a solid mile without stopping.
4. Ride our bikes around town more.
5. Rent a house in Palm Springs for the weekend.
6. Purge/Donate a bunch of unworn clothes.
7. See Britney in Vegas.
8. Eat more meals outside, enjoy more time outdoors.
9. Throw a good dinner party.
10. Volunteer my time to a cause or charity that directly impacts my community.
11. Learn to Stand Up Paddle-board.
12. Take more day trips, explore new areas.
13. Go to the Zoo.
14. Be happy and healthy and enjoy my little family as much as possible!

Do you have a list like this? Share it in the comments below, I would love to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great ideas! I hope you do them all! I also need to purge my closet!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley