Press


header-01

Sunday, October 31

Weekly Roundup


























1. This week I spent a lot of time on the couch watching Oprah and getting this blog looking and feeling the way I wanted. Not to mention, Geoff was away so I had extra alone time at home. Pretty pleased with the result, but it will be a work in progress for awhile.

2. I finally bit the bullet and bought the Orla Kiely "Pattern" coffee table book and it is divine. I love her so so much and this book is gorgeous.

3. Sometimes there is just a lot of time to kill when you are waiting to pick up your Mom for a lunch date and shopping. Tuesday was just a busy day with the tree guys hacking down our backyard so we headed out to browse our local Anthropologie and have lunch.

4. BJ's mini pizza with stewed tomatoes and green bell peppers. This has to be one of my favorite lunch spots because you can get a small pizza and a decently sized salad for $6.95!

5. After a few days spent apart, long days at work and the Great Rat Disaster (it was traumatizing!!! it gets a name!), Geoff and I finally got a day off to run errands and spend some time together and the boy bought me this pretty bunch of flowers. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley