Press


header-01

Saturday, October 30

Rain, rain, go away!





Shirt- Forever 21, Jeans- LC Lauren Conrad, Boots- Forever 21, Necklace- Target, Watch- Burberry

   These are the first "outfit" shots for the blog! I had to convince the boy to take them, fight the rain that was coming down and not step on any snails in the yard. Work in progress, I guess. Be forewarned, almost 5 out of 7 days of the week when I am not in work clothes, I am wearing stripes! I don't know when or how I acquired so many, but I just gravitate towards them! I love the weekends when we don't have many plans but really get stuff done. We have already folded laundry, did the dishes, hit the bank and Starbucks and did our weekly grocery run. I have to work later tonight and right now we are just catching up on the DVR (Glee Rocky Horror!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley