Press


header-01

Friday, October 29

Happy Halloween!

  

  Today kicks off Halloween weekend. Tomorrow near my work is a big costume contest (including pets!) and I am sure there will be some sort of drinks or going out on sunday since I actually have an evening off! I don't think there will be costumes this year though, which is sort of disappointing, but it just doesn't seem like there is enough time to pull anything together. Scary movies and pumpkin pie seems just fine to me!!

From our visit to the Pumpkin Patch.

Finished result... Geoff's Toyota logo, he cheated and used an electric pumpkin carver!!! My Cat, which is not very cat like at all!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley