Press


header-01

Tuesday, November 9

Happy List!

Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet invited her readers to make their "Happy List" for the day and while I just got totally bad service at Target and have to head to work in an hour making me just a tad grumpy...here is my list for this week!


1. It is finally brisk enough in good old Southern California to get away with lightweight scarves in the daytime and chunky knit ones in the evening. Scarves are my go to accessory to brighten up any bland t-shirt and jeans kind of day.

2. I love grocery shopping. I love eating, adorable packaging, and not spending much money to try new things. Enter Fresh & Easy, I love them! And I love nothing better then coming home to a full fridge of delicious food and fresh veggies and being able to get in the kitchen and cook my own meals.

3. Flat black boots are my staple pretty much 365 days a year. I prefer them over flip flops, heels, and my dreaded manly work shoes. They are so comfortable and still look polished and I basically will live in mine until Spring rolls around!

4. My happy place is my iPod, a trashy gossip magazine, and a bath. It feels like the only way sometimes to get away and unwind without the tv or computer taking all of my attention. This Bert Bees Peppermint and Rosemary scrub works as shampoo, body wash and yes bubble bath! Im not going to lie, this is how I started off my day today!!

5. The best part about heading to work.... my legal and free addiction- caffeine! I just don't feel like myself until I have a few shots of espresso under my belt!

So have a happy tuesday and I ask anyone who wants to join in, make your own happy list for the week and share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley