Press


header-01

Thursday, November 18

Style File


Every once in awhile I am going to do a little post on someone's oh-so-cool style that strikes my fancy. 
Style File this week with Hilary Duff!

     I love her, who doesn't? She is adorable and very down to earth in her style and attitude. The one thing about Hilary is that I tend to like her casual "I didnt use a stylist" looks better then when she is on a red carpet. Most of these photos were pulled from photos of her out and about except for the first. If I could wear a uniform for life, it would be boots, skinny jeans, oversized top, sweater, scarf. I am pretty sure Hill Duff would say the same thing. She always looks equal parts put together and casual. She always seems to change up the pieces, while staying true to her favorite look. Hilary is always carrying a great carry-all bag and accessorizing wether it is a pair of oversized earrings or sunglasses. I think if she ever had a yard sale, I would be there with bells on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley