Press


header-01

Saturday, November 27

Weekly Roundup


- Gorgeous house we saw while talking Rachel's dogs for a walk in Newport last friday. Have I ever mentioned how much I love succulents??

- My pretty VW Jetta. Love her!

- That is the little man on the way home from his first vet check up last weekend. Its a dog in a box!

- Geoff and I have been working completely opposite schedules but we managed to have one night at home alone with some homemade pasta and wine. 

- It is beginning to look like Christmas... everywhere! This is the display right outside of my work.

- Some days, fuzzy leopard print flats just seem appropriate! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you arrange your pictures! super cute! you will have to give me some blog tips!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley