Press


header-01

Wednesday, December 1

New Style


     How cool is this Beatles poster? I would for sure frame this and hang it in my hallway! I think the Beatles are this timeless passing of age that when they go from just a band, to an amazing band... you know you have grown up!

      In other news, life has been busy and very, very different this past week. Our long weekend turned into me being sick and constant supervision of the puppy and now that we are back into the swing of things I cant find time to do anything! The dog takes up way more time then I ever thought or knew it would. with working late at night, not coming home until midnight sometimes, its just back to work sleeping for a few hours then heading outside with him then getting up at 6 or 7am. I AM TIRED! Not to mention all of these puppy books make it seem so easy on how to train them, but it really isn't! Lewis is more interested in chewing and playing and barking then learning anything. I think we mastered "sit" and thats about it. Oh well, it wont last forever so we just gotta ride this one out! 

I am going to try to post as often as I can when I have free time, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley