Press


header-01

Saturday, December 4

Checkers, Anyone?


     Nothing is better then digging through your closet, feeling totally bored and uninspired and unearthing something you had completely forgotten about! I have been having to cut my daily routine down by... a lot... because the little puppy cant hang on to his excitement before we go for a walk so simple has been in this past week. I was shocked to find my old checkered Vans in the back of the closet, complete with coffee stains from my first job and I was sold. I believe I bought these in 2002 which means they have stood the test of time (8 long, long years!) and been around longer then my boyfriend! Im not going to lie, it felt good to slip these babies on my feet! Now if I could just find my creepers from 1997, I would be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley