Press


header-01

Wednesday, December 22

Is it the weekend yet?


     Assuming the Doctor will clear me for fun this weekend, I have a pretty clear cut plan for my Christmas Eve. I will have the boy at home during the week, during the day (unheard of!) and we are finally going to get around to baking our sugar cookies with our little kit we picked up at Trader Joe's. Our tradition, or something were trying to make a tradition of is to curl up on the couch and watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. And of course you need a delicious and tasty treat so I figured this would be as good a time as any to break out my Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3. I am not going to let this sore throat ruin my weekend! 

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Good Luck last minute shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley