Press


header-01

Friday, January 21

Wanna Laugh Really, Really Hard?

Gif Created on Make A Gif
You're Welcome!!!

     Remember when I told you guys "If only I knew how to make a GIF then I could show you something funny"? Well, apparently it is as easy as just googling it and letting a website make one for you. So I thought, what better to kick off your weekend then sharing one of my proudest moments with you guys. Sometimes posing and trying to look cute seems awkward so I say I am just going to walk back and forth and tell Geoff to take photos. Well, this is what happens when you are shimmying in the mud in heels!!

     On another totally exciting and thrilling note, the incredible ladies over at For the Love of Blogs featured me today on their Featured Blog Post. The ladies are so sweet over there and their community is so great, I have found so  many cool new blogs to read! Looks like today was a silly day to not check the internet. I came home wondering how the heck I had so many new faces around here! So welcome, new friends! Ooh, Lewis also just so happens to be featured on their Photo of the Day today as well! I might be biased, but he is ridiculously cute. 

14 comments:

  1. Oh man I love it. Now I need to make a GIF for my readers. I feel it's only fair to pass on the good feeling you just gave me!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It totally made me start giggling aloud! Thank you for the fun!! I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Thanks ladies! When I saw these photos on the camera we kept scrolling back and forth and laughing! I love it! So Silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That certainly gave me a chuckle! Congrats on being featured! Hope you have a great weekend!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I will have to try this, too! Great idea!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for FTLOB!! Congrats girl! And umm... I'm totally making a GIF tomorrow. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured this is how I found you..Your puppy is so sweet looking..

    so now I am your newest follower..come on over and visit when you have a chance.

    thank you,

    sherry

    http://splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on FTLOB! i found your blog from there and it is super cute. i'm a fellow style blogger who loves aztec-inspired stuff! it's especially good for me because i live in the southwest and we have a ton of native american-inspired stuff everywhere!

    also, hilarious GIF!

    carrie
    La Rizada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your feature! That is where I found you ;) and your gif made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahaa! This is hilarious! You have proven that making a GIF is sometimes the only way to go. I'll have to keep that in mind!
    Also, congrats on the feature! I've never been to FTLOB so I'm going to go check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it sounds crazy but... hold your breathe... the website to make this GIF is.... MAKEAGIF.com Now go make yourself look silly, and please send me the link!!! I will be laughing *with* you!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that picture, so adorable and fun! You have such great style!

    www.mjaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley