Press


header-01

Tuesday, April 26

Bargain Threads

Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans- LC Lauren Conrad
Boots- Forever 21
Scarf- H&M
Sunglasses- LC Lauren Conrad
Bracelet- Vintage
Earrings- Icing
Peacoat (not worn)- Forever 21
Bag- Orla Kiely for Target

Sunday mornings are usually reserved for racing and breakfast but I managed to drag Geoff out to the Rose Bowl Flea Market a few weekends ago. I know, I know... you are probably eagerly awaiting seeing all of my finds... but I am going to save that for a separate post! Well actually you can see one... that bracelet! I found it in a random stand, in a little box, and I knew I had to have it! 

Anyways at 9 am... (can you believe I woke up with that semi decent bed head?) the key was light and layers. I absolutely love that airy, grey sweater. The punchy, coral scarf was a find in New York that I love using to add color to any outfit. I actually felt rather put together and thought it was fun snapping rogue photos in between other random people. 

Don't forget... I have another awesome giveaway for ad space in the month of May and I would love for you to enter!

11 comments:

  1. you look great! can't wait to see your finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is a great color! Love it with the gold jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flea markets are always fun - can't wait to see your finds! :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find time to work on them so I can share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look SO CUTE! I am in LOVE with that scarf - I'm definitely going to look for it next time I'm in H&M :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that outfit :D so cute!

    and ps: omg my other half is named geoff too :P hehe you may go ahead and find me utterly creepy now LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! I wanna go to the flea market! I wonder if they have one here in Portland...

    Also, I'd love to do a blog swap sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so freaking cute!! ummm...hair tutorial please? It looks great in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this blog captures what I love about May. The sun is coming out more and more (here in the PNW we wait for the day) and the outdoor markets start popping up everywhere. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley