Press


header-01

Monday, April 25

Summer Essentials under $100

Today I have a lovely little post from our winner for the April ad space. Meet Kendra from Piece of Cake, Piece of Mind. She is a sweet girl with a lovely blog and wanted to show you guys her favorite picks for this summer. I have to say that bikini is to die for!! Remember if you want full reign of my blog for a day... enter the giveaway for May!
     Hello guys and gals! My name is Kendra and I run a little fashion and lifestyle blog called Piece of Cake. Peace of Mind. See my picture over on the side there under Sponsors? That’s me! I was lucky enough to win Hayley’s giveaway for some free advertising and the chance to chat with you lovely people! I’ve decided to share with all of you what I have deemed this year’s summer essentials. But there’s a twist! Not one of the gorgeous items you see above rings in anywhere above $100. So shop away without guilt my pretties.

1. This retro bikini would be adorable and flattering! Plus the stripes would add style and flare to any day at the beach (or afternoon in the backyard!)
2. A tie-front blouse would look incredibly fetching with a pair of cutoff denim shorts or some chic cigarette pants and flats. Not to mention it’s a great cover up for that bikini!
3. What a bright and cheery dress! The nipped waist and flowing bottom would look and feel great even after one two many burgers at the neighborhood BBQ.
4. This lovely little scallop edged top would look charming in a Mad Men kind of way. Pair it with pearls and you are sure to be the bell of the ball (or your local farmer’s market.)
5. A floral beauty like this high waist skirt would take a simple white T-shirt up a notch on the style spectrum.
6. Throw these wedges on with some denim cutoffs and a white button down and you’ve got yourself an outfit fit for a night on the town!
7. Dainty little earrings like this will add grace and charm to just about anything.
8. The stripes on this weekender are fun and nowhere close to your average, boring duffel.
9. These easy peasy sandals will keep your tootsies stylish and happy.
10. Trust J.Crew to make even a plain canvas tote glamorous.
11. THE. PERFECT. RED. LIPSTICK.
12. Throw these glasses on and you’ll be instantly transformed into the chic ladies of yester-years.
13. Lace shorts like these are equal parts sweet and sexy. The perfect combination if you ask me (or your sweetie!)

There you have it! It was very nice to meet all of you! Come stop by my blog and we’ll have some hot chocolate with whipped cream. Things get a little crazy over in my hood.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley