Press


header-01

Monday, May 9

American Woman

All items from Forever 21 and Top Shop.

     It seems like Spring walked out the door last week and Summer came sliding in right behind it. With temperatures up in the 100's already I have started to think about what my transitional wardrobe is going to look like for the beginning of summer. Right now I am gravitating to light and airy pieces, with really breezy textures and muted colors. When making this board I noticed the colors I were gravitating to were not loud yellows and bright blues (though I am sure those will come later) but whites, pinks, blues and khakis which screamed one thing to me... american classics.

- A subtle 70's printed blouse and sailor inspired shorts.
 - Loose fitting khaki pants with great details.
- An easy denim romper would be great to wear to the park. 
- T-shirts with a funky prints like this tie-die one. 
- A small blue cross body bag to hold essentials for long days out.
- Sweet and light floral prints.
- Belts with detail to punch up a basic white dress or cinch a blazer atop an outfit.
- Nude wedges to go with anything, anytime.
- Soft rubber Ray-bans in a girly color.
- A menswear inspired oxford to pair with shorts or boyfriend jeans.

Which of these items are your favorite? What do you love to wear when those temperatures start rising?

7 comments:

  1. i love the shades, the bag and the dress! (i can't really rock a romper, but the one you chose is super cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love everything about this collage! Did you make it in Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marissa... I cant wear Rompers either! Every one I have ever tried on was not so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fashionography No, I just use basic Seashore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love those sunglasses and the boat shoes! So affordable too! xo

    http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks for letting me know about Seashore! Maybe I'm just a photo editing dummy, but you should do a little tutorial on making these collages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley