Press


header-01

Monday, June 6

I'm an Aunt!!!

(in the waiting room)

Saturday was the day! After waiting all of this time, my sister finally had her babies! Those babies were stubborn and didnt want to come out and after hours and hours of waiting, it took her only 12 minutes and we had not 1, but 2, new members in out family! 

(seeing Addie for the first time... that's my mom!)

The whole time we had thought the girl was going be be born first, but somehow little baby Brody edged his way out of there, eager to be the best older brother ever and came first! 

(Addison)

Then followed Addison. She is as chubby and as cute as can be. All day she didnt cry, or fuss, just chilled and slept and occasionally. Brody on the other hand is smaller, with such defined features, screamed at the top of his lungs, and wouldn't eat. 


They are the sweetest, cutest, most incredible babies and I am thrilled to be able to be their Aunt! And Geoff looks pretty thrilled to be holding that sweet thing, too! This picture just makes me heart melt!

What a wild weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my, congratulations! this post is os beautiful! thanks for sharing :) I love the names your sister chose :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congratulations :)

    I can only imagine how much the little one is going to enjoy reading this post when he grows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on becoming an aunt of gorgeous twins!! How amazing!! Cute pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley