Press


header-01

Tuesday, June 7

Around the World

Sweater- Anthropologie
Dress- Old Navy
Sandals- Issac Mizrahi
Belt- Forever 21

     I am just going to come out with it... I LOVE THIS SWEATER! Sometimes Anthropologie just hits it right on the money. Even on sale, this sweater was still a pretty penny but  I love it so much. I love the colors, the lightweight feel, the pretty pictures of the bridges in Italy and cathedrals in France. AHH! I wish I was really there! I know these colors are more fall influenced but I couldn't help myself this weekend. I wanted a easy dress, but the black felt to dark and heavy for the 80 degree weather so I decided to lighten it up! 

     After being in the hospital all day Saturday awaiting the babies arrival,  Sunday I decided to class it up a bit and get a little fancier. I basically just cuddled babies all afternoon and could have been wearing jammies and been perfectly happy! But you know, in 10 years I want them to know I stepped it up for their second day of life! 

     Oh yeah, did you notice I am just a wee bit blonder now?? I tried to grow my natural color out but, no can do... I just love the blonde! Its pretty light but I am getting used to it!

6 comments:

  1. Looking cute as always! And, I'm sure you can always justify dressing sloppier, but at occasions where everyone is going to be taking pictures, I think it makes more sense to dress cute...like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cute!!!! And your hair looks great! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wear / love it enough, any purchase is worth it. (Unless your electricity is being cut off because you are not paying bills, obviously.) Every once in a while, we have to splurge! I would totally go on a mental vacation every time I wore a sweater like that...and that's worth it!

    http://casualandclueless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The sweater belt and dress go great together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! That cardigan is amazing! This outfit is so lovely and frew looking! You are so cute and smiling! love it!

    -Heather, from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE everything about this outfit!! You look great!! Fun photos!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kristine
    http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley