Press


header-01

Friday, July 22

Wanna Sponsor in August?

I am pleased to announce that I am now accepting sponsors for August!

Every month, my blog is getting more visitors and followers and I would love for anyone who is interested to be a part of it! August will be a fun month, with all fingers crossed, it will be the month we begin to move!

We have a few great Sponsors lined up for August and if you have a blog, shop, store, company, anything... I would love to have any of you be a part of it! 

I offer different sizes of ads and they start as low as $5! If you are also loving the Sponsor Features you can be a part of that! Anyone who buys multiple months up front will be locked into their price for the entire time desired. Send me an email to inquire!

To see all the options just head over here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley