Press


header-01

Thursday, August 18

September Sponsorship

I am going all out and offering my small ad size for only $3 if you book for the month of September... and I will honor that price for multiple months if you pa in advance!

September is looking like it is going to be one of the craziest and best months yet! It is the Puppy's 1st Birthday (yes there is totally going to be a party!), we will be beginning renovations and moving into the new house and it will be the close of the first year of this lovely blog! And I would love to celebrate it all with you! 

To get this special rate just send me an email to secure your spot! I still have 1 Large Ad, and multiple medium size ads available as well!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley