Press


header-01

Tuesday, September 6

Seeing Red

Shirt- H&M
Jeans- Old Navy
Wedges- Payless
Bag- c/o Handbag Heaven
Belt- Forever 21
Jewelry- Edor Jewelry, Forever 21, Commisioned (Necklaces)

     First off, I have to say a sincere thank you to every single one of you. This weekend I saw my little Google followers ticked over to 400 territory! That blows my mind! Not to mention the rest of you who read through Bloglovin' and a different feed. So, thank you! I appreciate it and love your feedback and comments and seeing your blogs and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So to celebrate of course I had to break out the red lips! Kidding. It was pure coincidence that I felt extra fancy. 

     Ever since receiving this beautiful navy bag I noticed all of my outfit choices have been dark and based off of blue which I don't always gravitate towards. I love this top too. It is casual but loud and makes me feel like I put more effort into getting dressed then just throwing on jeans and a cotton t-shirt, when that is really all I did. Do you have a favorite go to piece that is casual but makes you feel great? 

10 comments:

  1. love this look!!!
    kisses from prague and have a great day!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, navy looks great on you! and i love love love the red lips. i love the top, and totally saw one just like it in old navy yesterday...i think now i'm inspired to go back and get it! thanks hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's simple & casual but so well put together! That first photo is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. The lipstick really makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am really loving you new bag, I would be using it everyday if it were in my little hands!! and the red lips look great on you!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that necklace?! It's beautiful and I've been looking for one like it for a while now! Such a cute outfit!

    Jaimie
    www.jaimiehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jaimie I don't know what necklace you are referring to but the large one is Forever 21 and the small halo one is from Edor Jewelry on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE outfit! I really adore your shoes!!!

    My favorite casual, comfy piece is a sundress. Or my worn-in, ripped up, hole-y jeans. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND YAY for having so many awesome followers! ^_^ You deserve 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley