Neon is catching my eye lately in so many different colors and ways! Try some of these items to spruce up an everyday outfit, and add that great punch of color!
1. This Floppy Striped Hat is fun and vibrant and would be perfect for a weekend brunch or a stroll along the beach!
2. Try switching out your regular sunglasses for a pair in a punchy color! These affordable Pink Sunglasses are sweet, but try bright orange or electric blue as well!
3. I am forever in love with these neon Cambridge Satchels. Add it to any outfit and you will feel (and look) instantly cooler!
4. These Old Navy flats are perfect for everyday, but are still playful with a lot of personality!
5. Stack these affordable Neon Chevron Stripe Rings on one finger and you will have two of my favorite things all in one! Stripes and Brights!
6. A Pleated Midi skirt in the prettiest lemon-y hue is screaming to be worn for spring. Try pairing this with neutral tops and sweaters.
7. Afraid of Neon clothes? Well try some Neon Nails! Use 1 of these colors, alternate colors or use all 4! Nails are playful lately so don't hold back!
8. Color blocking is still a must and this cute Old Navy Shirt Dress is so easy to wear! I love the varying pink hues at the top.
9. Lauren Elan makes gorgeous jewelry and these little Friendship Bracelets have been on my want list for while. The only problem? Which color to get! All these colors are perfectly cute!
Spring Sponsor Deal- 5 Small Ad Spaces are only $10 for a 3 month duration!! Offer valid until Sunday 1/29. Buttons and payment must be completed and sent in prior to the 1st! Email me!