Press


header-01

Thursday, March 15

New Look & A Winner!

     Some of you may have noticed, or some of you who read my blog in a reader need to click here to check it out but The Weekend File has had a facelift!! I kept seeing such lovely blogs on the internet and they all turned back to one person, Christa Morris! I contacted her and after some emails back and forth she made this gorgeous layout for me! I love how clean it looks, and how everything is so easy to navigate. If any of you have been thinking of doing a re-design I highly recommend her. She was so easy to work with and so quick! Before I even thought about what I wanted she had already made me a sample that was nearly finished! If you are interested you can contact her here or visit her website here

     And... Thank you for the overwhelming response in the Derng Giveaway! According to Random.org the winner of the Double Bauble Bracelet is #33, Jessica Picasso! 
Please email me to claim your prize! Congrats!

10 comments:

  1. I looks great!! i love the colors :)


    xo, Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooove the new look! so clean and easy to read. You did a great job! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is totally what I wanted to acheive, too!

      Delete
  3. LOVVEE IT, looks so so good! Christa is so good at what she does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog design looks fabulous! Seriously beautiful.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! I am loving the look as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the derng bracelet. I can't wait to get it. Did you get the email I sent you about it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley