Press


header-01

Thursday, April 19

J Crew Ripplestitch Sweater

So I just received my order from J Crew (that dang good sale got me!) and I ordered this Ripplestitch Sweater in Heather Grey/Navy. Normally I get things larger (especially sweaters) so I can layer a button up underneath or have it be loose. Well, I ordered a LARGE and it is way too big for me! 

Unfortunately it is final sale so I wanted to offer it to you guys before I head over to eBay! It is a really nice sweater and very well made and I just don't want it to sit in my closet for years! If you live in the US and want this sweater, I'm asking $20 via Paypal. If you live outside the US, email me and we will figure something out. 

UPDATE: SOLD!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I'm eyeing all the online sale stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my order too, and I almost bought this but completely stuffed myself with all the striped dresses instead.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great sweater! glad someone bought it up... it needs a good home :)

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley