1. Madewell Silky Dotty Dress- I love this dress and it needs to be in my closet. I love it in the tan and navy!
2. Essie 2012 Spring Collection- I love all of these colors, I need one or all of them in my life!
3. Urban Outfitters Poster- I just think this is awesome, and would look perfect above our bar area.
4. Sam Edelman 'Adena' Loafers- I tried these on and it was love at first sight! Not to mention, they are so comfortable too!
5. Maybelline Baby Lips- I want them all!
6. OPI "Mermaid Tears"- Seriously loving this color since I wore it last weekend.
7. Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet in Silver- Why not get my favorite bracelet in silver too!
8. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in Green Apple- I am not totally committed to the color (need to see it in person) but my kitchen is seriously lacking one of these guys.
9. *Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy Hardware Tote in Brown- I love this bag and it is even more rich and pretty in person. Perfect everyday bag.
10. Urban Outfitters Bonjour Rug- I just think this would be so cute inside of our front door!
11. Zara Contrast Polka Dot Scarf- Love the vibrant colors, this would look great all summer long with any breezy dress and tee and jeans.
With my Birthday right around the corner (Friday!) I though it would be fun, and possibly helpful (ahem boyfriend ahem), to make a wish list for some pretty things I have been lusting over lately. I have a feeling that the next year is going to be one of my best yet, so I am looking forward to this weekend and getting my 28th year started right!