Press


header-01

Wednesday, February 20

Not Your Boyfriends

Leather Jacket- Forever 21
Colorblock Duo Top- Anthropologie
Boyfriend Jeans- Current/Elliott
Petty Boots- Sam Edelman
Necklace- Anthropologie

This photos are old, like a month old! I never got around to sharing them, but now that I look at them today I really liked this look. When I picked up these Current/Elliott jeans for like $12 I was in shock, for one, and totally in love. I really like my skinny jeans but oh man... is a boyfriend jean so comfortable and the way to go! I decided to play up the whole "boyfriend" look and keep it casual and simple with some boots and a leather jacket. It is a look that is different for me in every aspect, but I liked the way I felt! Those boys get it so easy in their loose fit jeans... no pulling these boys up every 5 seconds!

Do you switch up your style every one in awhile?
Have you tried the Boyfriend Jean look? What do you pair yours with?

21 comments:

  1. i dont own any boyfriend jeans but maybe i need to invest (for find a $12 pair :) LOVE that top on you, btw. gorgeous.

    love,
    elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Had they not been such a deal, I might have never tried this look either!

      Delete
  2. They look so comfy! I am still on the hunt for the perfect fitting boyfriend jean!

    Rachel ~ Topaz n Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were suuuuch a great find on super sale! I think they were nearly $200 but check anthro sale, always some good gems in there!

      Delete
  3. Boyfriend jeans are the best! I like the whole ensemble, especially the necklace!
    Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your neutrals together! I don't think I have the proportions for the boyfriend style jeans, but I love them on other people. You look so casually chic!

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt think so either, I have tired on tons of different styles that all didnt work very well!

      Delete
  5. I really need to get myself some boyfriend jeans! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great look, glad you put it up!
    i havent tried the boyfriend jeans yet but you make them look good

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mine too but do tend to go quite homely in them! Typical outfit = cardigan, beads and basic top with chucks. I really should try classing them up like you!

    www.kiwiwomensstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also thinking a really feminine top, like lacey or floral and mixed with the tougher boyfriend look!

      Delete
  8. i need pair of booties like yours!!great color!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are by far my favorite shoes right now!

      Delete
  9. Adorable, comfortable and WHAT?!! they were $12!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had been like 30 (still a mega sale) and we had an extra % off of that! So a win/win!

      Delete
  10. I love boyfriend jeans with ballet flats or flip flops in the summer. $12 is a steal! Love your whole outfit!
    Karen
    www.karenssoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, with flats could be cute too!

      Delete
  11. GORGEOUS SUNNY PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley