Life Lately! Glad to have you guys back this week! As always, you can link up ANY post you would like that gives as a little sneak peek into your life. Please mingle and meet some new friends. Try to comment on at least 2-3 new blogs! Lets keep trying to make this link up fun!! And don't forget, you can always be a cohost, just shoot Ally an email to join us for a week!
- New Glasses. I had a little bloggy trip to take and I stumbled across the most amazing sunglasses that ever did grace my face. More on these later, but I am in LOVE!
- Treat Yo Self! Nothing better then a cup of coffee and a little Chocolate Croissant to get the morning started right! I love the fresh pastry case at Fresh & Easy! Just a few minutes in the toaster oven and it feels like I am in Paris!
- California Adventure! Put our passes to use again and visited the CA park. It was Geoffs first time and we had fun! The weather was nice and even though it was busy, we were able to ride a TON of rides (okay, like 3) while the World of Color show was going on. He really liked Cars Land! Too bad that awesome new Cars ride was an hour and 45 minute wait! Have you been on that ride? Whats it like?
- Boots... I treated myself to these great boots at American Rag and thought I could get them stretched (They are a size 8.. I really needed an 8.5 or 9) so I am sadly going to part with them. Originally $198.. looking to at least get half that if you are interested! Perfect condition! They re listed on Ebay too but if one of you want them we can work something out! Email me!
- LA. I have a post on this subject coming soon, but I took a day trip to LA last week to help my bestie find a place to move. She will be working right on Robertson so we took a little trip over and to my surprise there was a Georgetown Cupcake! It was pretty good too!
- Fun! We took a little trip to a bar in the area, the Wild Goose Tavern and had a few indulgent drinks and enjoyed ourselves until the girls in tiny skirts walked in and exclaimed "It's my 21st birthday!!! Can I get a free shot!?" Um... that was our cue to leave!
- This face!!! Oh man, to see this guy run around our backyard and chase his toys around and play fetch just melts my heart! I am so happy we have the space for him to let loose and run wild every once in awhile. He is so cute! And this lovely weather has meant tons of time outside for the pup!
- Totes! Isn't this the cutest recycled bag? I got it for $1.50 at Old Navy and I looked everywhere and it doesn't even say Old Navy, its just a cute little print of the US! Of course I had to grab one!!
Link up any life related post below...
All we ask is that you please follow both your hosts, The Weekend File and Life on Leroy, and each weeks co-hosts via GFC! If you are interested in being a co-host, email Alli here. Take some time to meet new bloggers and visit some new blogs while you are here.
Don't forget! Take the button and post it on the bottom of your post!