Press


header-01

Friday, November 1

San Francisco City Hall

After the Ceremony we stayed around City Hall to take really take in the beauty of the building and capture some amazing photos. This is just a handful of some of the amazing shots we were able to capture...

 This is the one I will be framing in our house!

My favorite shot of the day of my look. I will always treasure this entire simple look.

I love all of the realness in this photo. Messy hair, people walking by... this is SF!

Groom and Best Man.

Grand Staircase inside the building.

One of my favorites from the day. Iconic City Hall doors.

So cute.

Every corner we turned had another amazing spot for photos. I loved this intricate staircase and marble walls.

Where we got married... we couldn't have found a more beautiful building or more perfect day.

12 comments:

  1. I think City Hall weddings are so romantic! They remind me of old Hollywood. I definitely would've considered this for our wedding, had I not been my parents only daughter ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we had 24 guests, so all of my family and his were there!

      Delete
  2. beautiful pictures! it looks so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures are gorgeous, as are you! Love the pretty dress! It's so perfect! That first photo is stunning! I would frame that baby too!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I cant wait t get some up on the walls in our house!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful!!! Love them! I especially love the one in front of the grand staircase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the whole concept behind your wedding. So sweet and simple and pure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Your day looks beautiful, special and so very romantic. And you look gorgeous! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Each and every photo is amazing and you look truly stunning. Enjoy married life. I always say that it's the only thing that actually turned out to be better than I thought it would be :)

    www.brasshoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your weding looks perfect. I personally would not have done it any other way.
    And that dress? i simply love it :)
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely photos! Where did you get your dress? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley