Press


header-01

Monday, November 4

Fall Glam

Leather Trimmed Rancher- Anthropologie
Blouse- Anthropologie
Dolly Glam Necklace- c/o 31 Bits
Slubby Boucle Sweater- Anthropologie
Booties- Target
Clutch- Tylie Malibu
Denim- Old Navy 

31 Bits sent me this pretty necklace from their "Give with Glam" line that launches today to style up for the blog. If you aren't familiar with them yet, 31 Bits is a local (like in my backyard local) company that teaches women in Uganda how to make jewelry out of 100% recycled paper. The results are amazingly beautiful and unique jewelry, and these women are provided with a consistent income! I chose this pretty gold sparkly number and thought it went perfectly with my fall look. I am loving ankle boots, chunky sweaters and hats this year. Adding in bold accessories keeps the look from being to casual and adds those pops of shimmer or color to the outfit. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the hat! The blue color is so much more fun than the basic black and brown ones I've been seeing in stores lately! - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layered look for fall - and that clutch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley