Press


header-01

Friday, December 20

Holiday Reflections


Merry Christmas, y'all! 

I feel like its been forever since I have really been "checked in" over here! I've posted here and there, but this has been a busy year for us! Between adding on to our house, getting married, changes in jobs and just living life I haven't been to dedicated to this little space. To tell you the truth, it felt like another job I just didnt have time for. If you would have asked me 2 weeks ago I would have told you I was going to write my swan song and say goodbye.

But then I got looking through my archives and remembering why I have consistently had a blog my entire life (livejournal, anyone?) I love having the documentation of everything! And to be honest, I don't have much documented from his year. I thought about leaving this space and creating a new one with less pressure (I feel like I am letting the 3001 of you down who subscribe to this little space. and yes, I looked today, thanks for sticking with me!) but I didnt want to loose all of that hard work I DID put in here.

So 2014 is going to bring a new look and a new way of blogging. This is going to become more of a space to just write and share, and I will have a tab for you to visit that I will update with links to all of the outfits and things I am wearing or currently obsessed with so you can find it and shop it as well. Less pressure to post, and just more fun. I hope you will all stick around and see where the space goes!

And if you are in the area and haven't gone already, get yourself a hot chocolate and a hippo cookie and take a stroll around Balboa Island to see all of the gorgeous homes and boats decorated to the nines! It is by far my favorite thing to do each year. Lewis loves it too.

2 comments:

  1. It's so true that blogs might be a hassle at times, but they're a compilation of all the little, beautiful things in life! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, it certainly looks like you (and your adorable puppy) are enjoying it C:

    the worldling blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley