Press


header-01

Monday, January 18

Hello… Is anyone out there?

Hello! Hello!

I really can't tell you how many times I have been asked to start blogging again… and to be honest this is the first time in apparently a year and a half I have even looked at my own blog! In a weird way… I have almost forgot how to do everything I used to do (html? bloglovin? I can't remember you!) so it would be like putting the training wheels back on and starting from scratch.

Anyways I guess I was wondering if there was anyone still out there and if you would be interested in seeing the weekend file come back to life?! Comment, Instagram, Snap me-- whatever it is I would love to know!

6 comments:

  1. Such interesting timing! I recently just re-discovered my blog and have made a goal for myself to revisit it more this year and post updates- I miss being able to read back on what's been going on in my life! I flipped through my sidebar to see if anyone else who I used to read still posted, and your blog was one that I checked to see if you ever updated anymore! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely still here, just with a different blog. Would love to see what's going on in your neck of the Woods and re-connect!

    Chrissy at http://thebravewanderer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Please come back. I think I'm probably one of the one who pesters you via IG to do so. It seems like it would be such a natural outlet for you and that you'd have great content to share. work, travels, home decor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley