Press


header-01

Monday, October 25

Feeling Spooky

NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in: Times Square Tangerine, Starry Silver Glitter, Black Lace


 Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays all year long! I have always gone all out in the past, but then let it slide for awhile because the boy was not a fan. Although, this year I have been slowly easing him into my favorite parts of the season! Pumpkin pie, carving pumpkins, Harvest Ale, a ghost walk around our city and now I must have been feeling extra festive at Target because I returned home with this color scheme. NYC is a very affordable cosmetic brand that actually has some good quality products. I love a handful of their nail polish colors and they are only an astonishing 94 cents! The plan is to layer the super sparkly over the orange and black to get a really pretty effect. I will post the final result when I get to wear these colors somewhere fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley