Press


header-01

Monday, October 25

Meet the boy.



   Meet Geoff. We have been together for six years and have been through a lot of ups and a few downs and he is 100% completely my other half. The  first four years of our relationship I was here while he was going to school in Oxford, England so we have only really had a two year relationship like real people have. We just recently moved in together and things have never been better! He secretly likes shopping with me, loves running, cars, art and architecture. He works for the motor sport world so he works really long hours, travels a bit and becomes a crazy couch potato on race day sunday but I love him to pieces anyways! Like I said, he is currently in Charlotte, NC for work and my house just seems a little too quiet for my liking this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley