Press


header-01

Monday, June 27

My Kind of Tie-Dye

Dress- Target
Sweater- Forever 21
Sandals- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Necklace- Forever 21
Watch- Burberry

     I bet you were expecting lots pink and blue swirls weren't ya? Well friends, pretend you are looking at me on a black and white tv. I LOVE this dress. I am not the hippy Woodstock tie-die kind of gal, but I can rock the more neutral version like no other. Not to mention this week was the first week it has been hot, so any more clothes in the 90 degree heat and I would have been miserable! The sweater was an afterthought because it was getting chilly as the day wore on, but this dress is just so easy to wear! It is just once piece but looks so pulled together. I kind of took a cue from the different shades of the skirt and decided to mix all my metals as well. Bronze sandals, silver watch, multi-colored necklace... I just couldn't decide! 

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! super cute tie dyed skirt! and bronzey sandals?! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! =) Been looking for a skirt like this too. Found none.
    Such a pretty blog also, new follower. And maybe youll visit me some day too.




    ♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I'm not a fan of bright tie dye, but that's a perfect version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress! I might have to make a run to target soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are adorable and i love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Meg... OOOH I wish they had it! It is from last year i'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to drop you a note and say how much I love your sense of style and your thriftyness also! I love that you shop at budge friendly places that I can def relate to but still have an upscale way about your style. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley