Press


header-01

Monday, August 22

Cleaning out the Closet

I pulled out a couple of my favorite items that I want to sell and I wanted to share them here on the blog! Cleaning out ones closet happens every few years and it was traumatizing and difficult! I see cute things I just don't fit in anymore (or may never have) and well, my loss is your gain! So please if you see something you like, send me an email right here

DRESSES- $10 EACH!
1. Old Navy Mint Green Chiffon Dress (with tags)- This dress is dreamy and flowing and has cute ruffles around the neck. In perfect condition. Would look great with a brown braided belt and sandals!

2. Old Navy Striped Dress- Loose on top and then has a wide band and a straight skirt on the bottom. Worn a few times. Burnt orange in color. Gathered to one side, looks very flattering on!

3. Old Navy Heather Grey Cotton Dress (with tags)- I have this in black and love it! Looks so cute with colored tights and knee high boots! Ties right under bust to highlight natural waist. 3/4 length sleeves. 

4. Mossimo Black and White Striped Dress- SOLD!

5. Forever 21 Emerald Green Dress- Cute ruffle detail along shoulders. Ties behind back to give flattering silhouette. Ultra soft cotton! Also has cute striping detail on front and along the trim of dress. Looks very cute as beach cover up or with tights in the fall.

6. Forever 21 Black and White Silk Dress (with tags)- Has V-neck detail in front and back, Modest knee length skirt. Pretty bursting graphic print. Has wide black waist tie that ties into a pretty bow in the back. 

DENIM- $30 EACH
Seven for all Mankind "Roxanne" Dark wash Straight Leg Jeans, Originally $210 
I love these jeans they are so, so comfortable. 2% Elastane for stretchy comfort. These just don't fit me anymore! Can be seen in my "Up on the Roof" post!


Citizens of Humanity "Avedon Stretch" #133 Skinny Leg Low Waist Jeans
Light denim wash, one of my favorite pairs of casual jeans! Very stretchy and comfortable.  Looks great dressed up with heels or down with tennis shoes! Can be seen in my "Casual Sunday" post!

I am thinking $4 for shipping on the dresses and possibly $6 for the denim since they have to be sent in a larger box! Not to bad for a cute new outfit right? And if you buy it... you better send me a photo of how smokin' you look in it! 

6 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention if you want 2 or more I can combine shipping and give you a little discount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have such similar taste in things my friend. First the comforter. Then the bike basket. Now the brand of jeans! I love it. Good luck on your sale! Hope you make some mulah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love that black / white striped dress (#4)! Does it have adjustable straps at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff!!! I just cleaned out my closest and it's such a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we were the same size Hayley because these are all SUPER cute and I'd buy most of them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley