Press


header-01

Tuesday, October 25

Snowflaked


Sweater- Forever 21
Shirt- Cotton On
Jeans- Old Navy
Boots- Forever 21
Bag- Forever 21
Watch- Fossil
Sunglasses- Kate Spade
Necklace- Topshop


     This is one of those sweaters that make you squeal when you see it, then you feel even more happy when you put it on. It is fitted, but casual. It is grey outside with an inverted brown print on the inside. And oh, its covered in snowflakes. I love it! It was the perfect saturday morning outfit. We went and got lattes... iced venti soy latte for me, if you were wondering. 

     We headed to Ikea. It was one of the most glorious trips to Ikea I have ever had. We went to go finalize our kitchen plan but we never even made it upstairs. We found our stove in the As-Is section for 50% off. And it fit in the back of a Volkswagen hatchback. Heck yea! 

     Then as I was chatting with my new best friend Frank, who runs the As-Is section, I spotted it. My dream couch, the Karlstad. I have been dreaming of owning this couch forever and I found it for sale (not just any sale, like half price!). I just had to find a truck to take it home. And I did!!! And I cannot wait to set it up when all of the construction is done! 

     So moral of the story is, Ikea rules. Always check the As-Is section first. Then get a frozen yogurt and you will be a happy camper!

12 comments:

  1. OMG I love the sweater! And the fact that it's from forever 21 makes it that much betta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! And I agree about Ikea, best place ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit - especially that sweater. Perfect Fall duds!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater and the boots. You look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute- you look radiant! :)
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like this post just gave me permission to break out the winter/snowflake print skirt I have been holding on to for a month, waiting until it's close enough to winter to wear! Haha, this sweater is adorable! So cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ikea is the best kind of day trip to make :) I say trip because I always end up spending the entire day in there. Between the meatballs and the showroom and the fro-yo, a girl can spend hours.

    Can I also say how much I love your style? Always so simple, so chic, and so put together!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kate I officially declare it snowflake pattern time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Katya Thank you! Not always put together, but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the As-Is section. Such great things in there :) Can't wait to see the house all set-up.

    Loving that bag too, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness that cardigan is adorable! And I just love your cute boots and bag. You have such a darling blog!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment! I love and read every single one! XO! -Hayley